Thank you for your interest in helping us build a better community! Our membership structure allows you to identify and invest in the kind of benefits that meet your goals.
Are you …
- a small business most interested in making connections with other small businesses?
- an established storefront looking to increase your marketplace visibility?
- a growing company seeking to take on community leadership roles and develop your staff?
- an established organization committed to shaping the policies for the future of our area?
- interested in meeting people in person and attending events
- concerned about public policy, taxes, and regulations that impact your business and your family
- looking for resources that can help you save money and find good employees
- wanting to be involved with making a difference in our community
What you’ll get out of being a member…
- RECOGNITION – All members receive membership recognition with a membership plaque and door/window sticker for their place of business, as well as a listing in the chamber’s online and printed membership directory.
- PROMOTION – Members are encouraged to utilize the chamber’s online member information center to post events, job listings, and special incentive offers on the chamber website and to provide business cards and brochures for display in the chamber office’s information center.
- CONNECTION – Chamber Members can participate in chamber programs and events to build their business network, as well as opportunities to establish and grow relationships with elected community leaders.
- DEVELOPMENT – The chamber offers its members a wide variety of learning opportunities to help members and their staffs enhance their business knowledge and personal skills, staying aware and informed on hot topics and business trends.
Our goal is to provide you the kind of things you want and not with things you don’t want.
You can call us at 405-789-1256 or email us if you have any questions about becoming a member of the Northwest Oklahoma City Chamber.